Friday, May 14, 2021

It's Not Over Till I Say It's Over

And, the Long Island Loud Majority agrees.

Oh, 'ya never heard of them?

Neither did I, until today. I like to think of myself as well-informed, but a lot of stuff never hits my In-Basket.

Here's another link, that you can use to counter those Tw-ts (fill in the blank as you wish) who think the Bombing of Civilian Targets in Israel is acceptable.

Those who are fearing the oppressive control of the Tech Giants need to Get a Clue - these guys are NOT Masters of the Universe - they are, in many ways, Organically Stupid - Dumber than Dirt.

I really cannot believe just how BAD this guy is; I can only thank God that he wasn't voted onto the Supreme Court.

Listen, Merrill. IF the "White Supremacists" were really much of a thing, I think I would have heard from them by now. Both Ancestry DNA and 23 & Me agree that I come as close to 100% Northwestern European as anyone on this Earth. So, if the "White People" were being recruited, I think I would know.

They're a fringe group/several fringe groups. Probably fewer of them around than White NBA players. So, not likely to do much more than scare the demented Left.

The KKK - both after the Civil War, and, then again, in the early part of the 20th century - had enough support that they could act with impunity. Not so today. Many activists are a legend only in their own minds (on ALL sides).

How do I know? I knew some of these people (the Leftists, not the Alt-Right). They would set up multiple organizations/fronts/groups, and thereby inflate the number of people involved - by enrolling people in multiple different groups. They would target the unemployed, students, and other people with nothing better to do, and fake 'befriend' them to suck them into joining the group.

The Left is long experienced in using their people to direct the movements of the loosely affiliated to create the impression that the numbers involved are greater than they are.

One of the reasons that many meetings are so seemingly disorganized and rambling is that they are not where the actual planning and decision-making occurs. The meetings are meant to give the hangers-on a sense that their actions have great purpose, their comments and recommendations will be taken straight to the leadership, and that they need to enmesh themselves even tighter with the organization.

As Woodward and Bernstein were told, "Follow the money". It's like that Untouchables movie - the accountant is one of the real heroes. His work makes it possible to bring Capone down.



No comments:

Post a Comment