Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Friday, September 10, 2021
This is just a long trip through Bizarro-Land.
- A white woman in a gorilla mask throws an egg at Larry Newsom. Naturally, the Left cannot be bothered to even NOTICE the racism of this, let alone protest.
- "It's obvious as heck that hurling eggs at California's first black gubernatorial candidate while wearing a gorilla mask is racist as it gets. After all, there are all kinds of masks out there and this white woman selected the black gorilla mask as her "statement" about Elder, knowing that she'd get her picture with herself in it in the news from this attack."
- I dunno what the CPS cops are like in YOUR neck of the woods, but if I lost even ONE kid, they'd toss my butt in jail. Not these clowns, though. Perhaps the worst part is that they appear to be turned over to human traffickers.
- The Mask Mandates continue, and WILL continue until that pesky strain of Rebellion-1776 is defeated! God forbid that the Mask Nannies detect any hint of resistance to their authority!
- America is sharply divided into two groups:
- Those that are pathologically afraid to stand in opposition to the dictates of the majority. When large numbers of people immigrated from Europe, many of them were former serfs or otherwise cowed peoples. They brought with them the idea that conformity was the only safe response to state demands. Many who have come here since, were less motivated by the desire to "live free", then the perception that this was a safe place to run to. America is not now, nor has ever been, a safe space. Our heritage is that of a frontier society, in which citizens take risks, and sometimes, those risks pan out, and sometimes, they don't. It's the price you pay for freedom.
- The other group is that one that values freedom, personal responsibility, and is resistant to authority. They are the hillbillies, rednecks, wildcatters, independent truckers, entrepreneurs, and other assorted non-conformists. They often do poorly in school, not because of stupidity, but because the petty tyrants that flourish there are abhorrent to them. They seldom rise far in the ranks of corporations, military, or other hierarchal organizations.
Thursday, September 2, 2021
Paraphrase from The Quiet Man (starts at 4:28):
Sunday, August 29, 2021
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
We all do it (well, maybe not Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates).
We've impulsively accepted a job, only to regret it within a short time. Many continue on, concerned about 'looking flighty', and suffering through a prolonged terrible experience.
Others, less concerned about what others might think, quickly quit and start looking for a new job (or, secure a job - any job - ASAP, then give notice).
Same with relationships. They are usually entered into with high emotion and expectations. They are often ended with equally high NEGATIVE emotion.
One of the better things churches do (not all of them, but many) is to sit the couple down, and ask some pointed questions designed to take the emotion out of the decision, and ask if this union makes logical sense:
- Does the couple agree on having children, if, when, and how many? How will they handle child care?
- Where will they ideally live? Is their income sufficient for that now? What plans do they have to change that?
- Is one of them in an unstable industry, or frequently required to move for job purposes? How will they handle that?
- What role do they envision the parents of the couple having? Where will they spend holidays; will that continue after having children?
- Questions about drinking, drug use, fidelity.
- Spending habits, and a statement of their debts and assets.
- You DESERVE to buy this pricey car!
- Go ahead, have the expensive and calorie-laden chocolate!
- Showing models exercising on expensive equipment, and implying that you, too, will look like that after buying a Peloton.
- Vote for This Asshole Politician! If you don't, you hate Black People!
- If you don't wear this mask, you're a BAD person who WANTS to make people sick!
- Their politician hates: Women, Black People, kids, the poor, etc. Vote AGAINST him by casting your vote for this person that we promise, pinky swear, is the next thing to a saint.
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
In other words, officially, White Lives DON'T Matter.
Not to the government, not to the public, not to the media.
There is absolutely NO reason not to make the name of the shooter, AND the record of the police inquiry, public. Well, except for the fact that they want to bury this - and her - without inflaming the citizens of this country.