Thursday, May 6, 2021

Early Morning Reading

And, it's GOOD!

Let's start with that EPIC B!tch-Slapping the Mittens had at the hands of the Core GOP of UT. You really do need to make a stop at Don Surber's a regular thing.

Got Tissues? You're gonna need them. I don't know whether his career will pan out, but I can argue that he has already achieved a level of character few reach.

Yet another person is in the crosshairs of the Vindictive Left! What in the Hell is the Woke Leftstapo getting out of that? 

Well, they're delivering a message - like Western Union or Messaging, but more crudely - that you BETTER NOT oppose them publicly!

Recently, I finally broke down and replaced my long-missing hard copy of The Gulag Archipelago - this time in digital form (hey, it's a Big Book!). I'll be posting about my study of it over the next few months - assuming that Amazon doesn't take it away because it represents Bad Thought - or, Dangerous Terrorist literature!

7:38 pm - returned from an informal, in-person meeting at YCARS clubhouse (York County Amateur Radio Society) - it was heaven to be able to meet in person again. I finally had a chance to meet with several people who I'd not seen in a long time (if ever, in person).

I saw some reports that the Capitol policeman who shot Ashli Babbitt had been identified - according to official reports, that ID is wrong. I'm going to hold off on discussion until there is confirmation. I've seen too many irresponsible accusations - by BOTH sides - that have caused lives to be destroyed. I'm not going to add to that chaos.


No comments:

Post a Comment