Tuesday, January 31, 2023

People Are Acting As Though It Was a Choice

Being White, that is.

Powerline (link above) is asking the question "Who Wants to be White?"

I didn't think it was a choice. You are, I always assumed, what you are.

Ancestry has me at around 98.X % White - not just White, but specifically NW European, mostly from the British Isles, but also from the Netherlands, the Western part of Germany, and Norway.

It did initially surprise me that 23 & Me sorted that into less Lily White, adding in Iberian Peninsula and Italian (Neither of which turn up in recent history - recent referring to the last 400 years or so). I suspect 23 & Me just wants all their customers to have that mixed heritage that the Left so prizes these days.

Why do I suspect it's wrong? Because it turned out that my father's family is particularly well researched. I'm descended from some well known Virginians, and nothing in our heritage stories contradicts the genetics that Ancestry stands by. We have a long history of blue-eyed blondes, some lasting through adulthood. Tintypes of my ancestors show that the strong physical resemblance to modern day descendants.

So would there be a problem with having non-White ancestors?

Nope. I really don't care what my ancestors did or didn't do. I value myself on MY contributions to the world, not what my dead ancestors did.

Their stories are interesting, but they don't define me. I don't need to claim relationship to Kings and Queens to shore up my dignity. Actually, I think more of those who manage to struggle their way out of a horrible heritage, and make something of themself, than all the Entitled Twits with Inherited Money (Yes, I'm talking to you, Harry/Formerly Known as Prince).

I'm sorry to say that I anticipate some major changes, ones that will sharply reduce the number of people alive in this world. Sadly, some of those that die out will not be the Stupid and Lazy, but people who have gotten caught up in situations unwittingly. Some that survive will the the Crude and Thuggish; others the Crafty and Unscrupulous. We are likely to enter the years that will become known as The Warlord Years.

In such a world, Clan ties (that's Clan with a C) will become the single most important trait of people. Those with mixed heritage (whether racial or just illegitimate) will find their loyalty suspect. That shouldn't surprise anyone - did they not watch any of the toadying 'histories' of the British royalty?

It will likely be the Clan's women that make the decision whether to accept them - or toss them out to face a cruel world. A lot of that decision will be made on racial/ethnic/familial heritage grounds. So, to boost chances of being accepted, the challenge will be to ingratiate themselves with the Alpha Woman and her allies.

Now, someone COULD try using alliances with an Alpha Male, and thereby gaining a temporary advantage. Not smart. Better to act as a handmaiden to the women with power, and downplay any personal attractiveness.

Or, to suck up to a male with value, but a little further down the line of influence - the Betas, as you might call them. And, stay the hell out of the way of the Alpha Males - as Bathsheba could tell you, that's a recipe for trouble.

Most importantly, for both male and female non-Alphas, cultivate skills that will be handy in a less technological world - household, skilled trade, farming, husbandry - and, for men - being part of a defense force. Leave the palace intrigue to those that want to risk an early death/banishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment