Wednesday, August 11, 2021

I, Of Course, Am HORRIFIED at This!

But, it appears that SOME people, willing to flout the rules about COVID shots, are making their own fake 'vaccination cards'. (I hate the term 'vaxxing' - because the term ONLY and clearly applies to smallpox vaccinations - which were derived from cowpox.)

Should the link go down, many people - you may know one of them - have downloaded the instructions and sample cards - strictly for entertainment or historical purposes.

[UPDATE]

I tested this out on Opera - didn't work. The page "couldn't be found" - yeah, right.

So, I checked another browser - Brave - and I was able to access. I printed the full webpage, which gives directions for the activity, downloaded the card pdf, and made offline backups. You might want to do the same. As soon as possible.

NOT suggesting that you do this, or encouraging it in any way. Just thought it important to pass along the information, so you, too, could be properly 'horrified'.

No comments:

Post a Comment