- House(s) issues - they seem to drag on forever, and, just when you think it's over, another problem pops up.
- Money issues - my husband and I disagree on spending. He has declared, for the last 5 years, that THIS SUMMER, we will take a cruise. Each time I hear that, I say, "as long as we don't put it on a credit card", which is the match lighting for a good fight. I think we have WAY too much stuff; he thinks of shopping as a recreational activity.
- I've been trying to work out on a regular basis - life keeps handing me a curve ball. Sometimes, I have gotten injured; other times, I'm so overloaded with meetings and grading, I just don't have the energy. I'm still stuck at the same weight I have been for 3 years.
- Politics - I never thought I'd say this, but I'm sick of it - BOTH Democratic and Republican. Trump is on a roll, in great part to the ego problems of people who wouldn't get out of the race until the last 2 weeks. Neither Cruz nor Rubio will budge (although I think they should meet, and show their hole cards - what do they have on the other, that would make their loss in November a virtual certainty. I'm personally guessing that Rubio has a woman problem - no evidence, but that's my gut feeling. For that reason alone, I think he should gracefully bow out, and support Cruz.) At this point, I just think whoever drops out should cede their support to the other, and beat Trump. The more the public learns about him, the less they like him.
- Whoever wins the election, I'm going to be working to:
- Get out of debt
- Diversify my assets
- Stockpile a WTSHTF go-box
- Get the rest of my life in order
Folks, this disruptive time is NOT just about your personal survival - it's about the survival of our civilization. Pray for America, but also work for its survival.