As a result, I've had little time to do much beyond hit the headlines, and skim the more popular blogs for the last month and a half. I'm getting ready to pack up for my Easter Break - 9 days off work, with little to do but housework, taxes, and healing. The kids at work are playing catch-up (review, completing and turning in unfinished work, and taking an online quiz), so I have a few minutes:
- The continual shredding of the Constitution and properly-passed law by Obama's administration has reached the truly disturbing level, including this
- Via Nice Deb, more evidence of Obama's perfidy.
- Well, he may not be officially a Muslim, but he sure is cozy with them - even working with fiends to put them into power.
- Bergdahl? Confused peace-loving humanist, or traitorous collaborator? I know which side I fall on. As long as he is DIShonorably discharged, clearly identified as a deserter, and has to spend at least a few years in a military prison, I'm satisfied. No, that's not what he deserves - but, with the clearly sympathetic Obama and Friends in charge, that may be the maximum we can hope for.
- Da-yam! How long does McCarthy have to be dead to get the Left/Liberal mafia to stop using him as a poster boy for The Demon Right?
There's lots more that I could post about, but I'm out of time today.