But, first, some FUN political stuff!
In no particular order:
- Obama is trying to pull an FDR-type court-packing scheme. Follow the link, and send along your comments to your reps in Congress and the Senate.
- Not precisely political, but USED by politicians to promote their agendas, Climate Change. I'm not unwilling to consider the possibility that the climate is changing, but let's not over-hype it - nor, use it to pass a Progressive agenda. There simply is NOT good evidence that man caused the problem. There is EXCELLENT evidence that this is a cyclical phenomenon, with some relationship to the sunspot cycles. For some opposing arguments, backed up by EVIDENCE, link here, and here.
- Here's a graphic that shows the extent of the hype.
More random links:
- You think you know what Conservatives are like? Read this.
- Liar, liar, pants on fire.
- Why shouldn't we pass "comprehensive immigration" bills?
That's all I have the time for now - more later this week.