Sunday, August 7, 2022

If THIS Isn't Evidence of Fraud, NOTHING Is

The numbers (provided by the Secretary of State) are here - you can check them out. I'm just going to focus on the graphs, for now.

Now, I'm NOT a statistician. I'm just a regular person, but one that had long experience with stats, both as a working teacher who had to wade through more than one budget or communique from TPTB. I taught science, and had some realistic idea of the average person's familiarity with anything involving numbers.

Which is pretty much nil.

As an undergrad, I was a History major with an unofficial minor in Science. I gravitated towards focusing on the quantitative analysis of historical data. So, I think I can follow some basic numbers relating to the recent KS election.

And, the numbers stink. Like month's old, yards high piles of skunk and rotting corpses.

Massively unlikely, come-from-behind victories are rare. When it's OUR team, we believe - we WANT to believe.

I would feel like that, should this year's Cleveland Guardians team make the playoffs, and - by an eyelash and every decision just magically turning in their favor, get back to the World Series - WIN!!!!!

Games where the OTHER team made game-turning errors. Games where the opposing team's stars had an unexpectedly bad day, attributed to food poisoning or other happenstance. And, those events happened, again and again.

Until the Guardians were whooping it up on the field, and the fireworks were going off, and the fans were screaming, "Did you SEE that? I can't believe it!"

I would REALLY want to believe.

But, I'm a realist. No matter how much I would like them to take it all, before I die, given their performance record this year, I just can't. Should that unlikely scenario take place, I would be the first to cry, "Fix!".

[I'm having connections issues right now, so I'm posting when possible, and will update to keep from having to write this again and again].

Well, that's what the recent vote in KS was - a FIX from start to finish.

Look at the data (for those who are SURE that I ONLY get my news from Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists, this is from the KS Sec. of State official website).

The first graph shows the relative numbers of voters in the 2020 primary election.

The numbers for the 2020 Primary were relatively normal - probably a little higher than they would be historically, but, considering the percent turnout, not out of line with what you might expect.

The 2020 General election was less in line with expectations - an almost 71% turnout would be unprecedented. In 2008, Obama's candidacy only managed to bring out 61%. Are we to believe that the bland and tepid support for Biden GALVANIZED the voters?

So, historically, there were reasons to suspect that KS had experienced some issues with the validity of their voting.

Primary for Governor (Dem party):         282,124

Primary for Governor (GOP party):         455,949

Total voting for candidate (Governor):    738,073

Total voting on Amendment:                    922,321

Almost 200,000 MORE voting for the Abortion Amendment? Is that even likely?

Folks, I understand wanting to win. But, to accept this as a FAIR COUNT makes the process a parody. A joke. To say that "You just have to accept the vote. To do otherwise makes you a conspiracy theorist and a traitor," is a move that will NOT quiet dissent. It will only increase mistrust of the government, AND those that would provide cover for their illegal activities by looking the other way on voter integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment