- The Data Hack - anyone who had applied for a job in the last 10 years or so is probably most at risk, although this breach could extend over several decades of data. Read here for a short commentary of the problem.
- The therapist who is demonized for suggesting that his patient might spruce up. Given that the patient was in therapy to try to find a romantic relationship, it wasn't a bad idea (men do tend to focus on the visual).
- The insistence on tinkering with our money - AGAIN. The first suggestion, to boot Andrew Jackson and replace him with Harriet Tubman, was withdrawn when Republicans pointed out that Jackson was a slave-owning Democrat who butchered Native Americans, and Tubman was a gun-owning Republican who didn't wait for government to solve her problems. South Carolinians might wish that Andy stay, as he was a Native Son, but otherwise, conservatives were fine with the change. Now, they've decided to boot the non-Democratic Andrew Hamilton - who was raised by an unwed single mother in the Caribbean before immigrating to the USA, who served in the Patriot Army and whose actions entitled him to be classed as a hero, who single-handedly put the USA on solid financial footing, and died because he wouldn't be "dissed". Maybe they'd prefer this woman?
- George Zimmerman's attacker, who shot at his vehicle, may face life in prison (although, I wouldn't count on it). The attacker claims self-defense, contrary to pretty much every piece of evidence available. The shooter does appear to be an unstable Looney-Tune.
- And, just for fun, an article looking at body re-shaping and impossible standards - for men.
Not the most important headlines, just ones that caught my eye.